Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Wahooz and Pizza Challenge...

I'm not sure how Kacie did this, but she managed to get enough strength to go to Wahooz with her Choir class from school.  I know Taylor was really happy that she was able to go.

Kacie with Kassidy Hashagen, Madi Mitchell, Mallory Jensen and Taylor!
I'm glad they had so much fun!

When I got home from work I was shocked to find Brady getting creative with his pizza making skills.  First one had pizza sauce, cheese, blueberry Pop-tarts, Fiber-one brownies, chocolate chips and marshmallows.  He hated that one so then tried one with the same pizza sauce and cheese with Captain Crunch marshmallow cereal and mini-marshmallows!  He said it was a little better but still couldn't finish it.  He said I need to buy some pepperoni, bacon and ham! He cracks me up!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment