Saturday, July 4, 2026

Rexburg & 4th of July...

On July 3rd, we headed to Rexburg to spend the 4th of July with Cole, Kacie, and little Wade.  We had a nice, relaxing 4th.  I followed Wade all over the yard and got some cute pictures of him.  I stayed with Wade while he took his nap, and the rest went to get some Dutch and do a little shopping.  We played corn hole and later had a yummy meal.   















I took these pictures of the parade held in DC.  I thought the floats were amazing.  It is pretty cool that America is celebrating 250 years.  That doesn't seem very old compared to other parts of the world.








Wade loves his Uncle Brady...

It is so fun that Wade is walking.  He is the cutest!
That evening, Scott Brady and I drove into Rexburg, and we watched the fireworks from the golf course.  Kacie wanted Wade to get a good night's sleep before we head to Las Vegas the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment