It was a sad day packing up and leaving Anaheim. In our rush to check out in time, we left Wade's new toy. I was really sad about that, but later Kacie was able to find one on eBay so he could still have one. Our trip back to Las Vegas was extended by an hour when we got stopped on the freeway because of a truck that was on fire. We came within a mile of getting past it before they stopped the traffic. That was brutal. After we got to Reid's house, we went to eat with Reid and Saddie at a Hawaiian restaurant, then we went to Nielsen's Frozen Custard for some dessert. Scott and I took Brady down to the strip to see the Bellagio fountains. I was surprised the garden wasn't more patriotic, given that it was the 250th anniversary of America. It was still pretty. We couldn't believe they charged us $30 to park. They said it was because of a concert next door. I sure hope that is the case. It took us an hour to get out of the parking lot. Ugh!
The drive from Las Vegas to Rexburg seemed like an eternity. We arrived at Utah Airguns just in time to pick up Scott's airgun before they closed, and then we got some dinner at Slim Chickens. We were so glad to finally get out of the car. The next day, Scott, Brady, and I drove home. It was a great trip; I'm ready to go back! haha!
This is the frame I got. I love the picture with Tinker Bell!







No comments:
Post a Comment