Rosie and Caleb came from July 16th through the 22nd. On the 17th, I went over to play games, and Rosie and I got the crazy idea of organizing a couple of Mom's cupboards. We got rid of a lot of dishes that they don't use anymore to make room for new ones. On Saturday, we went on a fun bike ride, then we cleaned our Mom and Dad's utility room. No one knew what to do with the onion sack in memory of Trevor Frahm, so I took a picture of it so we could always remember it. It turned out so good.
On Sunday, we had an early birthday dinner for Dad and played more games. On Tuesday, we went to the movies. Dad, Mom, Scott, Brady, and I watched Young Washington, and the others watched Toy Story 5. (We loved the movie. In fact, it started a new favorite pastime for Brady and me: watching documentaries about our founding fathers.) We then went to Logan and Emily's house to let the kids swim, and we had pizza and salads.

No comments:
Post a Comment