Sunday, April 12, 2015

Brandon's Twenty-One...

Grandma Joan had a total knee replacement on Monday the 6th so Brady went with Mom to visit her while Scott and I went over early to get Brandon some gifts then we met everybody that could come at Golden Coral for his birthday dinner. 


Had to send all his cousins a birthday picture!
The only thing Brandon wanted for his birthday dinner was dessert and Diet Coke! Haha!



It was so nice of these boys to come...True, Cyrus & Kevin.










So grateful to all those that could come.  We didn't want to take him right back to his home after his dinner so Scott and I took him to a couple more stores with us in Boise so we could spend some more time with him.  It's still not easy taking him back to his home, I don't know if it ever will... I sure love this boy and I can't believe he is 21!  I guess I can't say boy anymore...

While we were walking through Costco I started getting sick and sure enough ended up missing church the next day with some kind of flu bug.  I sure hope I didn't share it with Brandon.

1 comment: