Sunday, April 16, 2017

Birthdays and Easter...

Scott had a track meet and Kacie went to a softball game so Mom and Brady went with me to Brandon's 23rd birthday party at his home.  They had pizza for him with cake and ice cream.  It is always nice when we get to spend time with him even when it's not for long.   I got him some balloons with candy and some more pop and of course the pop is always his favorite. 




 I can't believe my miracle baby is 23...
 
 Friday after work I went to get Brandon for a couple of nights.  Saturday we went to Grandma Joan's for her annual Easter Egg Hunt.
 







 
 I can't believe Brady is old enough to hide the eggs now...
What a cute bunch of kids!
 

 



 I got these shirts from a good friend that is trying to raise money to adopt a down syndrome girl from Vietnam.  I thought they were perfect for our family.  We might have one of the most unique families but we know that Heavenly Father loves us each the same.  (cerebral palsy, kidney transplant & autism.)

 We had a birthday party for Mom and Brandon plus had a nice Easter dinner.  We had tons of food and everyone enjoyed themselves.
 Brandon was so cute with these two watching the game together.  I even noticed that he was holding Ron's hand for a little while. 

 Sure love these two!



 Brandon's gifts...we are giving Mom flowers for her yard and helping her plant them if it ever decides to warm up.  It has been such a cold spring this year.




Just a few of the many pictures we tried to take together.  It is always such a challenge for us to get a good picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment