Saturday, June 16, 2018

Mom's Knee Surgery...

Mom had her other knee replaced on Monday June 4th.  I stayed with her the two nights she was in the hospital.  I was amazed how well she did, but her knee was still pretty numb while in the hospital.  The only problem was we didn't get much sleep.  Every time she was about to drift off her oxygen alarm would go off telling them her oxygen saturation was too low.  After the first night of no sleep they came in to do labs at 4:00 in the morning so I thought well I might as well get Kacie registered for school so I spent two hours figuring out her schedule but then BYUi's system was down at 6:00 when it opened up so then it took me another two plus hours till it was finally done.


 Rosie came with all her kids except Kyle on Friday the 8th and stayed for a week to help out mom.  It was nice having them here to help.  A week after her surgery on Monday the 11th she felt up to playing games.  It was nice to see her upright and doing better.

It was so fun seeing these two having such a great time together.  They truly are great friends.


Rosie took all the kids to see the new Incredibles 2 movie Friday afternoon...They all loved it!

After work on Friday the 15th I went and got Brandon for the night.  He gave me a big hug when I got to his home and he kept wanting to hold my hand on the drive home and I loved hearing him sing especially to the Tarzan song I'll Be In Your Heart Always.  All the boys had fun dressing up like Ninjas.  They were cute!


We absolutely love it when Brandon is so happy when he comes home.

No comments:

Post a Comment