Saturday, August 17, 2024

August Memories...

On August 2nd we found all these onions of Shawn's. I thought his logo was pretty catchy.

On August 3rd I got my nails done again.  I love the classic look.
This was the yummy stir-fry Scott made us after church on August 4th.

For my birthday I had to work all day then Scott made us some yummy fajitas that we ate at Mom and Dad's house.  It was nice that Scott's parent were able to join us.  Scott got a yummy orange cream cheesecake for dessert.  We then looked at our pictures from our trip to Leavenworth.  It was a nice evening.
On August 15th I took this picture of our tomatoes before Scott trimmed them down.  We couldn't believe how big they have grown.

My pumpkins have taken over my whole garden.

8/17



 

No comments:

Post a Comment