Thursday, June 16, 2011

Making Memories...

We had an awesome day at the Lagoon. Brady had us all mapped out from when we came two years ago. His memory amazes me. He would have had us doing the exact same order of rides as before. Brady had to go on the fish ride first, but we talked him into the Jet Star first.The BamBora was fun!The Bat!Dinosaur Drop!The Wild Mouse Ride!The Colossus!The Cliffhanger!

They didn't get wet enough the first time so they had to go again!Brady says...That was FUN!Scott and Kacie got a little sick on this one. I wouldn't even try it.Jocie wanted to do the Skycoaster so bad but she wanted to go with someone and so I finally gave in and then Rosie wanted to go too.I can honestly say that I have been literately swept off my feet...What a TRILL!!! I think I can fly!
We talked Mom into going on WICKED...What fun...but I don't think she will do it again!What a fun day...thanks Give Kids The World and Lagoon for making it happen.

2 comments:

  1. I still can't believe that you, Rosie, and Jocie rode the Sky Coaster and that I was talked into riding "Wicked". Fun memories for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome pictures! It was such a fun day at Lagoon with your family! I am so glad we went on the Sky Coaster together. I am so glad you pulled the cord. I sure love you!

    ReplyDelete