Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th of July

We had a full day of celebration! It started with our traditional community breakfast at the Adrian School.We then relaxed during the heat of the day and played games and made food for our barbeque later that night at Scott's parent's house. All the girls except for Lindsay who was too busy eating strawberries to come for the picture.The boys having fun putting out fires...Can't have a Talbot party without a lot of laughs....




Waiting for fireworks in Ontario!












It was a fun day! Happy Birthday America!!!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun!! I haven't been able to pot on your blog because it won't let me!! I hope it works this time:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant post!! And it worked!! Now You will hear from me often:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful way to celebrate the birthday of our nation... thank you for the good times!!!

    ReplyDelete