Sunday, September 15, 2013

Relief Society Retreat

I went with Maria and Lori up to McCall for the Nyssa 1st Ward Relief Society Retreat on Friday Sept. 13th.  We had a good time.  They made Cafe Rio Friday night which I loved and then we played some minute to win it games all together and then some of us played 5 Crowns.  We didn't really stay up too late.  We stayed at Hartley's cabin and I stayed in their bunk room and actually slept pretty good.
It was nice to get to know some of the sisters better.


Saturday we had a nice breakfast and a little devotion and then some of us went on a 3 mile hike to a little waterfall.  I loved it! It was different because you actually hike down and then climb out on your way back.
Kim, Tara and Sydney Hartley, Me, Lori Schulthies, Sarah Jensen, Maria Schulthies and Jordan Pratt.  Brenda Pett took the picture.

After our hike Maria, Lori and I went into McCall and walked around some of the shops and had some lunch.


















We ate at this little place called the Bistro 45. It was really good. I had a roast beef panini which I loved. After we did a little more shopping then we had some yogurt at the Mountain Berry and that was really good too. It is a lot like Kiwi Loco.

No comments:

Post a Comment