Friday, May 9, 2014

Baker Track Meet

Mom traveled with me to Baker to see Kacie's track meet.  I'm so glad she came and was so prepared with umbrellas and a little shade tent.  We got dumped on, I couldn't believe all the rain and hail and that they were able to finish the meet.  It was pretty comical seeing us all running for cover.



How many girls does it take to put on Kacie's spikes?
Kacie got put in for the 300m hurdles and she was so nervous she didn't want to do them.  Some how Jocelyn convinced Kacie to do it.  She warmed up with Heath and Nathan below.

I thought she looked good going over the hurdles other than stutter stepping the first one.  But then she fell going over the hurdle on the last corner.  I felt so bad for her.  Hopefully she'll keep working at them.

After the track meet she went with Jocelyn's family to Washington to visit Megan.  She got home late Saturday night.  She said she had a lot of fun which I was really glad since she was so upset about falling.

No comments:

Post a Comment