Friday, July 25, 2014

The Girl's Makeovers and Birthdays!

So on Friday the 25th Teniele, Laura, Rosie and I took Kacie, Mckinley and Hanna to celebrate Hanna's 12th birthday with makeovers and getting her ears pierced.


Had our traditional lunch at Olive Garden...

We then went to the Velvet Touch for updos and mani's and pedi's






Laura and I even got some paraffin done.  That was a first for me.



After we got home we had a big family dinner and Scott grilled some salmon on the traeger.  It was so good!





I got all the kids that had birthday in July and August T-shirts and a box of candy.  I was surprised how much they all loved them.


I think he is a little too big for this now!
Such a pretty girl!
Think Dad likes coconut?  We all got him something with it in it...too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment