Sunday, August 17, 2014

When Rosie was here during the summer we were able to go to the temple with Mom and Dad. It was so nice to be in the temple with them.
Caleb's birthday on August 9th...such a cutie!
August 12th...So Scott asked me what I wanted for my birthday and I said a new couch so we went over to Costco and brought one home.  On the way over we saw this amazing rainbow!  Mallory went over with us.

This room looks so much better.
On my birthday we went over to the Caldwell Night Rodeo.  It was fun!
August 16th...Mom and Teniele went out to lunch with Kacie, Jocelyn and I at the Texas Roadhouse and then I took the girls shopping for school clothes.  We shopped until about 7pm and we were hungry again so we went to Panda Express and Kacie got this fortune that says...Ask your Mom! haha!  We thought it was pretty funny.  We then went to see Fault in Our Stars, loved that movie.  It was a fun day!
Rosie's family at the Ogden Temple Open-house.

No comments:

Post a Comment