Monday, September 1, 2014

25th Anniversary!

Scott and I were able to spend a very relaxing night at the Anniversary Inn for our 25th Anniversary.  We brought our bluetooth speaker and listened to lots of music and just talked and relaxed.  We didn't even watch a movie or TV.  It was so nice and a very much needed break from the world.  We stayed in the Egyptian room, which was fun!





 Like my Anniversary gift? I picked it out myself! Haha!
 Breakfast!!  
We left around 11:00 am and headed home to see the kids.  Scott wanted to work on his Chemistry homework for his masters so then I took Jocelyn and Kacie out on the town.  We found an old abandoned barn and I took some pictures of the girls.  They always have so much fun together and their pictures were so cute!  I am really going to miss hanging out with them once they can both drive. 




During our adventures Jocelyn signed me up on Snapchat... 
These are just a few of some I have screenshot.  I've had fun doing this with the girls too!


 This was my first post on my story...It was meant for all my nieces and nephews.

 Kacie dressed up a couple of times for spirit week and Homecoming. 
 I thought they looked so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment