Monday, December 29, 2014

Sweet Sixteen!!!

Can't believe my baby girl is 16 years old!  We had a combined Talbot Christmas party and her birthday party on Sunday the 28th.  It was fun!




My Beautiful girl!! Sure love her!



                                

Everyone checking out our new 3D TV!
Had our traditional white elephant game.  It's always so much fun! Scott was happy with his chocolate and vintage football handheld game which he had to steal back from his mom. haha!


Love having little babies around.
Steve gave him some new camo!
CAKE!!










So excited that these two got engaged!
Monday I took Kacie, Teniele and Hanna to get our nails done and then we went to the Sprint store to get Kacie's new iphone 5s going for her.  She was pretty excited and surprised when she opened it yesterday.  We then went to eat at Olive Garden.  This was my yummy meal.
We then went back to mom and dad's house for a little while and then Kacie hung out at our house with Jocelyn, Miguel and Damien watching movies.  I'm pretty sure they had a great time.
I'm so glad they are such good friends...hope it lasts a life time!

No comments:

Post a Comment