Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Pinewood Derby Races and Choir Concert

School doesn't come very easy for this kid, but I'm so proud of him for trying so hard! We were both so happy he got an award today! Way to go Bud!
Brady also had his pinewood derby races today.  He was really excited!


Some of the dads...Jeff Beck, Danny Pratt, Scott and it was nice of Ryan to come support Brady!
The guy running the racing was driving me crazy with how much he liked hearing himself talk.  I was so frustrated because I wanted to see Kacie sing at her Choir concert at the school.
Brady got 2nd again!  We were all very happy!
Nate Jensen - 1st
Porter Carlton - 3rd
Dawson Richards - 4th
Silly picture but  Brady was the only one doing it.  Haha!
Brady's awards...happy boy right there.
I hurried and ran over to the school to hopefully catch Kacie singing before it was over and I got there right at people were walking out, I was really disappointed but at least I was able to get some pictures.


Senior girls...Tristyn Guidinger, Bailey Myers, Maggie Hiatt, Aly Bieker.  
Bailey has been such a good friend to Kacie.  She is really going to miss her
We introduced Taylor to the Choir teacher.  Kacie is really excited she is going to Nyssa next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment