Sunday, June 21, 2015

Father's Day and Lindsay's Birthday

 We took these pictures on June 14th.

 We went Saturday to see Inside Out.  It was the cutest movie, I loved it.  We then went to Costco and then picked up Brandon for the night.  We learned that Scott should never go without food because he gets extremely grouchy.  Haha!
Love these two!



We spent Saturday evening with dad and had dinner and a yummy strawberry cream pie from Costco.  I'm so grateful for my father who is such a hardworking, spiritual giant.  Having Brandon with us was a challenge.  I have never seen him so agitated and defiant.  He hit several people and then when he shoved me and wouldn't go in the bedroom to get ready for bed we decided to take him home.  That was so hard, you don't even know.

 Another great father in my life.  I sure love him!

 We went to Ron and Stacie's after church for dinner to celebrate father's day and Lindsay's birthday.  It is always fun to get together and you can always count on lots a good food.  These kids are so adorable and especially our special 7 year old.  It is hard to believe she will be getting baptized next year.  I love her missing tooth, so cute!




 I love snapchat and being able to see this cute family...

 And these lucky dogs were in Disneyland...

Brady made this in Primary.  So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment