Thursday, August 13, 2015

Another Birthday...haha!

Had to work on my birthday and the sweetest lady that I did a loan for brought me back this amazing salad, plus carrot cake, bottle of water, a rose and card.  I was shocked! It was so nice of her.  After work Grandma Joan brought Kacie over so I could take her to the doctor and sure enough she had a UTI.  Not a fun way to spend your birthday...oh well! We then went to Subway and went home a watched a movie together.  Scott was in Boise with Dad and they brought me home a yummy chocolate mousse cake.  

My Birthday Selfie...
My only snapchat birthday wish...such a cutie!


Brady went swimming at the Vale pool with mom and her ward.  Our ward went the day before so he was pretty excited to get two swim days in.  I'm amazed by how much he loves the high dive.  When I was with him every time he would let out a little squeal/squeak.  It was too cute!  After we went yesterday I then took Kacie, Jocelyn and Mallory to New Plymouth to jump on the Blacks bridge.  I got out just to take a picture and ran back to the pickup only after having about 20 mosquito bites.  It was crazy I had never seen so many mosquitoes.  I then took them to eat and dutch bros.  We had a lot of laughs.  Friday I had the day off so Scott, Kacie and I went school shopping and out to eat at the Cheesecake Factory.  We had a good time.  While we were at the mall we got suckered into changed from Directv to Dish.  I hope we like it okay, good thing is we are suppose to save about $40 a month for the next two years.




 Had to go to Cabela's for a little while.

Sure love this girl!
Mom's request...haha!


Just missing Brandon):
Photo Bomb...



My birthday buddy...we are only 40 years apart!  I can't believe I'm 45.  Rosie's family came in late last night.  It will be fun to have them here for a few days before school starts back up.  After our family dinner on Sunday we had a game night and Tara and Tommy came over with their family.  It was a fun night.  We played Mexican Train late into the night.

 Monday I got another day off and we did some more shopping with Rosie, Kyle and Mckinley.  We had a good time.
 Tuesday they went swimming at Eldredge's

Grandpa with the boys...such cuties!  We had a great visit with Rosie and her kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment