Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas 2015

It was so nice of Nanette, Mom and Dad to be with Brandon at his Christmas party.  We were on our way home from California.  The home always spoil the kids!





I love giving the kids new pajamas Christmas Eve...such a fun tradition!  And I loved our baseball theme this year!

We had a yummy Christmas breakfast with Mom and Dad and played games before we went into Scott's parents for Christmas dinner.  Lots of good food for Christmas!

Twiners...with photo bomb by Brady!




Kacie gave up trying for a good picture and decided they should all look away from the camera! Haha!
This is the fun Christmas present Brady made us this year.
I love it!



Brandon did fairly well while he was home for Christmas.  No accidents but he didn't sleep or eat very well.  I sure miss my boy!
Kacie had a couple of fun dates with Treyton over the Christmas Break.

No comments:

Post a Comment