Friday, May 27, 2016

Another School Year in the Books...

Wednesday Mom and I went to see Brady get his end of the year school awards and then I talked to the High School about getting more of her homework while mom went and got Kacie so I could take her to get more fluids.  When I met up with them and saw her I could tell she had been crying and turns out her boyfriend Treyton Davila broke up with her.  It is never good timing but when you're sick it makes it worst. ):  Later in the evening Maya came over to help Kacie with homework and she was able to help cheer her up.
Such a cute!  I'm so proud of how hard he worked this year!  He tried really hard to get all his work turned in this year!
I guess for his love of maps...
Brady only missed three days of school all year...crazy compared to his sister!
Friday the 27th and the last day of school I took Kacie's homework in since she didn't feel up to going to school and then I took her to get more fluids.  Mom was so nice and took these three to the movies after school to celebrate the last day!  Such a fun and giving grandma!
Mallory brought Kacie this cute basket for being so sick and for missing the whole last week of school.  Jocelyn also came to visit her prior and brought her Dutch and a big card that a bunch of kids signed from school.  That was really thoughtful! I can't believe that another school year is over and that I now have a Senior and 6th grader in middle school...no more Elementary School!

No comments:

Post a Comment