Friday, September 2, 2016

27th Anniversary...

Kacie posted this picture on Instagram for our anniversary.  She said, "Happy 27th Anniversary to my favorite couple, so glad I get to call you my mom and dad!"  I thought it was so sweet!
 Scott and I were able to go to the Anniversary Inn and we had a really nice room called the Hollywood room.  It was a very enjoyable and relaxing night.

 We even had our own soda fountain.

 They had the TV enclosed to make it look like a theater.

Our delicious breakfast and we had cheesecake the night before.

Sure love this guy.
After we left we went shopping for a new mattress and ended up buying a sleep number bed.  We were able to get it 50% off which still ended up costing us a fortune but we have three years to pay it off interest free.  We then ate at Chili's  We had a great time!
 We also got new pillows, duvet with shams and sheets...
I love how it looks and having our room changed around too!


No comments:

Post a Comment