Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Random Pictures From August...

On August 26th Scott, Kacie and I were suppose to meet Harlan and Kendalee and their kids at the Pat Benatar concert at the Idaho Fair and we got in such bad traffic we decided not to go and ended up shopping and going out to dinner instead.  We still had a lot of fun even though we heard we missed a great concert.
















Just some random pictures I took of the kids getting ready for bed one night on August 29th.















These are the treats we are giving the primary kids in the stake for their primary programs.  We decided to do something different other than candy this year.   I thought I would get a early start putting them together even though the first one isn't until September 18th. Going to all the programs is the best part of my calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment