Sunday, November 6, 2016

1st Weekend of November

We had a great weekend.  Jocelyn spent a couple of nights with us, I got some awesome senior pictures of Kacie, we went out to dinner with the kids to Zupas and the kids and I were able to have a nice visit with Brandon.  We took him on a walk and all was good until Kacie accidentally knocked him over out of his wheelchair, but he never complained and a nice man who saw it helped us out.  We then attempted to watch a movie with him in his room but he kept starting it over so then we tried a Playstation basketball game and he kept starting it over too so we think he just wanted to listen to the music.

 Sure love my kids!!!

We even tried playing a little catch with the basketball.  I told him to throw it and he wheeled his chair over to me and handed me the ball it was really cute.  It was a beautiful day!  We just missed Scott who had to go out to Harper to grade some papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment