Sunday, January 22, 2017

January Birthdays...

January 13th was Wanda's 72nd birthday...Stacie, Kris and I put our heads together and we brought dinner into her.  It was simple yet always really good.  We got her a new sweater and I made scalloped potatoes and a jello pudding cake which is one of her favorites.  It was fun!  And since it was Friday the 13th Stephen and Kris came out to our house after for a horror movie but I usually hide under the blanket when I watch.

Looks amazing for 72!
We weren't able to celebrate Tyson's birthday together because Stacie went out of town for business, but she had a party for him on the 14th at the bowling alley.  Kacie and Brady were able to attend but I had baptisms that day because they were canceled the week before due to all the snow.  We celebrated Ryan's birthday on January 22nd.







No comments:

Post a Comment