Sunday, May 14, 2017

Mother's Day...

Mom and Dad picked up Brandon Saturday on their way home from Utah so he could be home for Mother's Day.  Sunday we had a nice dinner at Mom and Dad's.  Scott stayed home with Brandon and cooked the meat and potatoes plus asparagus on the traeger.  They were so yummy.  I made a strawberry shortcake with a twist.  I made a lemon curd filling and then added lemon, honey and mint to the strawberries.  It was so good, I loved it!  After dinner we played 5 crowns and then we took Brandon home and then visited with Scott's mom for a little bit.  It was a nice day! (:
 Sure love this family of mine!
 I love it when I can get pictures of the kids with mom...so many times she is behind the camera.  Sure love her and appreciate everything she does for me and my family.  She is too good to us!
I had some fun playing with my Facetune app.

No comments:

Post a Comment