Saturday, June 24, 2017

Wedding Cake for Cy & Mo plus BMF

Kendalee asked me if I would do Cyrus and Mckayla's wedding cake and I said I would try.  I've never made a naked cake before so that was a new adventure for me.  I sure hope they liked it.  I've also never made a lemon cake before so that was new too.  I felt bad I wasn't able to attend their wedding because I also agreed to go with Teniele to the Boise Music Festival.  But I was happy Brady was able to go.  After he got home he was upset because he never got a picture with the Bride and Groom so Mom said she would take him back to the reception and get a picture.

The four of us had a good time jamming out to music but it was sure hot.  We listened to Sean Kingston, The Band Perry and Flo Rida

 
We had a great time...thanks so much Teniele for the invite and treating us for my birthday and Kacie's graduation!

No comments:

Post a Comment