Saturday, October 21, 2017

There's A Snake In My House!

Friday night as we were getting ready to head out to the football game I heard Kacie scream so I ran to the hallway and there was a snake.  We couldn't believe it!  I didn't know what to do so I went to get my phone to call Scott and when I came back the snake was gone and we couldn't find it.  Scott wasn't very happy that we let it get away but I wasn't about to touch it.  We went to the game and that night Scott set a bunch of rat traps.  I couldn't believe we went to sleep with a snake in our house.  The next day while we were at Stacie's Scott sent me this picture of the snake caught in a small mouse trap and the snake was still alive.  We couldn't believe we caught it and that little trap when we had all these huge ones all over the house.  

I told Scott if we ever get another snake in our house I'm moving!!! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment