Friday, April 12, 2019

Brandon's 25th Birthday...

Scott had a track meet on the 11th so we had his party at his home on the 12th.  They got him these awesome cakes.  The big one was a red velvet cake and the small one was a chocolate cake with hot Cheeto frosting.  Way too spicy for me but he loved it!

I love this picture of him!

He had fun blowing out his candles which would keep lighting back up!







Maria and I both had the same idea of giving him video games so he ended up with 14 I think.  He was pretty excited.  I was happy to find a Lord of the Rings game.  He would play hours with Travis and Tony when he was younger and his nickname was Legolas.  We also got him the sweatshirt and sweats and seven other basketball and baseball games.  It was pretty cool they found him a guitar hero game plus they got him some clothes, two headphones and another game controller.  He got spoiled again as usual.  They are so good to him.  After the party we took him home for the night.  It was fun getting these cute pictures with the two boys.  He did pretty good except for not sleeping during the night and I think because of that he was a little more worked up on Saturday.  But overall it was a good visit.  I hope he enjoyed his birthday. 

My cute boys!!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment