Monday, May 11, 2020

Ten Years Since Kacie's Transplant...

I posted these pictures on Instagram & Facebook...

Time is a funny thing.  When we were waiting 19 months for a donor it felt like eternity.  Kacie was so sick with dialysis and we were so devastated each time we were told the living donor couldn't donate.  Still not sure why it took a life for her to finally get a healthy kidney, but we will be eternally grateful for this incredible gift of life.  It's now been ten years today and our hearts still hurt for the donor family, however we know the Lord is in the details of our lives.  Kacie has become a beautiful bride and is more healthy then ever all thanks to a loving Heavenly Father and her donor.  We don't know you but we love you and we love you Kacie so much!  #donttakeyourorganstoheaven #donatelife #tenyears #kidneytransplant 

Comments:

Jolene Wheeler said, "We are eternally grateful!"

Susan Schulthies said, "Tears of gratitude as I read this...well said Tammy, we love you!

Kacie Wheeler said, "Can't believe it's been 10 years! Love you!

Dorena Newman said, "Such a blessing!"

Marie Maldonado said, "This seriously has to become a sign, billboard, or something.  Kacie was a pleasure to have in class and brought so much joy to my life in one short school year."

Brady Talbot said, "So happy you have had a healthy kidney all these years!"

Rosie Raven said, "This is beautifully written Tammy! So grateful she is doing so well! We love you Kacie and Tammy!

Susan Ramos said, "I remember that day well, thankful she is now so healthy."

Natalie Savage Morrison said, "She is beautiful!"

Jaylene Udlinek said, "See I told you you should write.  You do a wonderful job.  I so remember that time and hurting for your family.  It's such a blessing the way things have turned out.  Kacie is a beautiful healthy young woman with her whole life ahead of her.  Your family has been through a lot and is forever in my heart."

Joe Wheeler said, "We're blessed to have Kacie and the rest of the Talbot's & Schulthies' as family.

Brandy Ragus said, "Tears here as well.  I remember her fighting for her life.  god is good!"

Mike Vanderwiel said, "I remember visiting her in the hospital.  Such a blessing!"

Jason Pearson said, "She has always been on eo f my favorite daughters."

Juliene Robins said, "Wow! A lot has happened in 10 years.  What a blessing."

Amy Rohyans Stewart said, "Oh my heavens...I am in shock! 10 years? And look at her!! Soooo beautiful!! We love your family so much!!

Scott Talbot said, "There isn't a day that goes by that I don't thank the Lord for my beautiful daughter.  I am so lucky to have been blessed with 3 great kids and an amazing wife.  I really don't know hat I did to deserve them.

(Facebook 215 Instagram 136)

No comments:

Post a Comment