Friday, February 5, 2021

Snowboarding & Puzzles...

Cole and Kacie went snowboarding with Braxton and Carly Richards.  
These two stayed on the bunny hill.  
I'm so happy they have good friends that they can do stuff with.


For Christmas, I got this Crater Lake puzzle at our Talbot gift exchange.  I enjoyed it so much I got out the Disney 1000 piece puzzle that Scott's parents gave me a long time ago and just didn't have the time to work on it.  I completed it in three days.  I liked it so much I glued it then I went to Hobby Lobby to get a frame for it.  When I was there I got the box of four 500 piece Disney puzzles.  It has been fun to work on it when we are watching basketball games.





I was sad when I realized I either lost a piece or it was missing.


Too bad I can't glue all of them they are so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment