Monday, March 8, 2021

A Little This and That...

Mom babysat Tara and Tommy's two youngest while they went to Cancun, Mexico the last week of February.  Mom had fun with them and on the last night she set up a tent in the living room.  She always knows how to have a good time with kids.
Gerald and Wanda gave me this Disney puzzle years ago.  I finally got around to putting it together.  It was a fun puzzle and so cute I had to get it framed.  Hobby Lobby did a custom frame for me for $160.00.  It definitely was more than I wanted to spend but it turned out cute and it goes good with all my Disney stuff.

On March 7th Brady had a bad day at church so we invited Lea, Kailani, Jaynee & Abigal to come over and play games with him and Grandma Sue's house.  We had a lot of fun playing Tenzee and Skyjo.
Brady painted this picture in his adult skills class.  I absolutely love it!



March 8th Kacie was so happy she passed her Idaho Driver's Test.  She is now an official Idahoan.  

1 comment:

  1. We love Brady's patriotic painting! I think it is awesome that you hung it on your wall already. Also, love the Disney puzzle. Great job Tammy!

    ReplyDelete