Sunday, June 6, 2021

New Rocking Chairs & Primary Class...

Saturday before Liam's baptism I took a set of tires to Fruitland to sell.  I think we got $350.00 for them and I think we could have got more after talking to the couple but we didn't have sensors on them.  Oh well at least they aren't collecting more dust in our garage.  When I was coming through Nyssa I saw these white rockers for sell at the hardware store.  They were priced at $120.00 a chair but the lady told me she would sell them to me for $99.00 so I bought two.  I think they are pretty cute on our little porch.


Sunday it was Anna Long's turn to teach our little primary class.  She made them missionary tags.  I thought they looked so cute I took a picture of them and sent it out to all of their parents.
Addie Bunn, Lydia Capps, Ford Baker, Riggins Hartley & Blakely May
(We were missing Millie Rice)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment