Thursday, November 25, 2021

Thanksgiving 2021...

We had a small Thanksgiving this year and a first at my house.  We were going to do it at mom and dad's but their furnace is broken and the smell of diesel is really bad so we changed it to our house.  Kacie and I went to get Brandon while the boys were coyote hunting.  We ate around 2:00 and there were just nine of us.  Mom made the turkey, potatoes, gravy and rolls.  I made pies and green bean casserole.  Everything was so yummy and it was fun to take pictures, play games and just be together.










I made a cherry cheese and coconut cream pie and we bought two pumpkin pies from Costco.


We were so lucky to get this family picture I will use for our Christmas card this year.  We had a lot of bad ones but it only takes one! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment