Thursday, June 9, 2022

Wahooz & Marker's 50th Birthday...

Mom and Dad treated us all to a day at Wahooz.  It was pretty fun.  We all did a round of miniature golf when we got there then we did the go-carts.  After that Brady and I did some rides together while the others played laser tag.  
I was pretty impressed Brady got third place.  You see I didn't even get in the top five. haha!  We were shooting at zombies.  After this I went to get Brandon so he could hang out with us.  It took me awhile because the police had the main road detoured.   That was frustrating.  When we got back everybody was bowling and eating pizza.  We got a few fun pictures with Brandon.  One nice thing about Wahooz is that it's so noisy that nobody really noticed Brandon when he got worked up.






The three us did another round of miniature golf while mom walked around with Brandon.
It was fun watching Brandon actually play air hockey.  It didn't last long and he had to go to the bathroom again.  He drank way too much pop.  I think I took him three times and he had to go immediately when I got him back to his home too. haha!
Tyson had a long wait to finally be able to drive his own go-cart.  It was fun but also exhausting! lol!

Scott had to work at the school and it happened to be David Marker's 50th birthday so I helped Scott put this gift together for him.  I thought it was pretty cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment