Sunday, April 14, 2024

Brandon Turns 30...

On April 12th, Scott and I went over for Brandon's annual review.  He was so happy, it was really nice.  After we took him home with us so we could celebrate his 30th birthday.  I can't believe I am a mom of a 30-year-old.  Where has all the time gone?






Saturday the 13th we had a little party for him with his grandparents.  We had Mississippi pot roast with mashed potatoes, salad, and cheesecake.  Brandon's favorite was the salad and cheesecake.  He did pretty good then was starting to get worked up as the night went on.





I wrote on his cheesecake earlier in the day and the frosting I used smeared all over it so I had to try to scrap it off and write it again.  It didn't look too good but it sure tasted delicious.


I think he liked it. haha!



He sure loves his grandmothers...
He got some clothes, candy, and money plus some Coke Zero of course, haha!  He didn't do too bad this visit.  He didn't wander around the house and try to get into food.  At night he stayed in his room.  However, I'm not sure if slept, but at least he wasn't getting up and turning on all the lights during the night.  Mom was nice to come over and watch him while Scott and I went to church.  Brady stayed home to help out.  We took Brandon home later in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment