Monday, April 1, 2024

March Memories...

On March 20th we celebrated Taylor's 23rd birthday.  It was fun to see her and spend time with family.  
On March 22nd there was a nice article about Lindsay in the paper.  She is having a great track season.
On March 30th while Brady and I were at the Easter Egg hunt at Grandma Joan's, Tawni and Josh invited Scott and I to the PBR (Professional Bull Riders) and dinner.  I told her we would have to meet them over there because Scott was still out shooting squirrels.    It was a lot of fun and something new we have never done before.  
On April 1st we had lunch at Snake River Produce.  As we were leaving to go back to the office at Simpli Balanced Josh was so nice to give me these seasonings and hat for Scott.  He was pretty excited and asked me to take a picture to text back to thank him.   






 

No comments:

Post a Comment