Tuesday, July 7, 2026

Disneyland Day One...

Day one at Disneyland was my favorite.  Our first stop was It's A Small World.  I love how observant Wade is.  He takes it all in.


He was so cute with the Tweely Tee and Tweely Dumb...

Scott and I watched Wade as we took turns going on Thunder Mountain.  He was so cute with Pocatantas.  I was impressed with how she talked with him.  She talked about her forest friends and asked where we were from.  When we said Oregon, she said, "Oh, I bet you brought your own canoe." Haha!



We have to do the Tiki, Tiki Room and get some Dole Whip.

Wade loves his Uncle Brady...


We found a nice spot in the shade by Star Wars Land so Wade could take a good nap.  It was pretty relaxing with the themed music.   Scott and Brady got some chicken strips at the Golden Horseshoe.  We then went on Micky and Minnie's Runaway Railroad.  I love that ride.  Wade did really well on it too.  He had a lot of fun by the water fountain.

We love our treats and going on the Haunted Mansion.



We had a Fantasmic dinner package at Cafe Orleans.  Scott and Kacie had Gumbo for their appetizer.  Brady had fried calamari, and I had the bean and herb pesto salad.  They were all yummy.



Kacie and Brady had the Monte Cristo Sandwich.  Scott had the beef short ribs and shrimp, and I had the chicken alfredo pasta.

Kacie and Brady both had the chocolate dessert, and Scott and I had the creme brulee

Scott and Brady went on Pirates of the Caribbean while we went on the Winnie the Pooh ride.  
Wade loved it!
Space Mountain is always a favorite...

We arrived an hour early but were able to sit right next to the rail for the Fantasmic show, so it was well worth it.  Wade loved feeding the ducks, and that entertained him for most of our wait.  The show was so good, and we were pleasantly surprised that we were able to sit and watch the fireworks and the same show in the water.  I absolutely loved it.  It was so fun and definitely a highlight!


After the fireworks, they went on Tiana's Bayou Adventure while I watched Wade.  I was able to call Mom and give her an update on our fun day.  Brady was able to get his cupcake.  We then watched the Paint the Night Parade, then headed back tot he hotel.  It was great day.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment