Monday, August 22, 2011

1st day of School

I can't believe school is here already. It seems like the summer just began and now the kids are back in school. Kacie is in 7th grade and Brady is in the 1st grade.Brady's teacher...Mrs. Cudaback Brady was so cute. He wanted me to take pictures of everything, even his crayon. It is funny how kids are so different. Kacie won't let me near the school with a camera, even when she was in the first grade.As I was leaving Brady said, "but I'll miss you" :'(Hope all my kids have a great year in school.

2 comments:

  1. I hope your kids had a good first day of school. It was a little bittersweet for me because it's my last child's first day of school. I'm sure this year will fly by, too, but that's how it is in this life, I guess.
    Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete