Monday, August 8, 2011

Weekend in McCall Idaho (8/5-8/7)

The Peterson Family was so nice to lend us their cabin in McCall for the weekend. We had a great time together and it was so beautiful! We just missed having Reid's family and Valeda & Melissa:(I couldn't even tell you when the last time I saw my Dad in a swimsuit. That was fun!My kids are so cute...but I'm not biased.Happy 42nd Anniversary Mom and Dad!!!Dad, EJ and Rosie got up early and went fishing while Scott and I made Belgian waffles, bacon and eggs...yummmm!Scott was in heaven with his float tube fly fishing.This is the life...It was nice to have Grandma Joan with us...We had a blast ice skating!!!
After an hour of us skating, Brady decided he wanted to try it. He lasted about 30 min. and then gave it up, but at least he tried...
Caleb's 1st birthday is Aug 9th but we had a cake for him early since EJ had to fly out early. Rosie and the kids are going to stay a week longer so she can go to her 20th Class Reunion next weekend.Proof that Scott will play card games once in a while. Everyone was so good to help clean. It was a good weekend!


Grandpa & Grandma Alder's place on the slope doesn't look too bad. We didn't think anyone could keep it as nice as they did...

4 comments:

  1. Thanks to the generosity of the Peterson's we were able to spend a wonderful weekend together as a family. BlackHawk Lake Estates is heaven on earth! I now understand why they love to go to McCall so much. This was a HUGE gift to our family! Thanks, too, Tammy for posting the pictures... loved recalling the memories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying this one more time. It looks like you had a great time! Now all we need is to get your MOM into a swimsuit:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey it worked....all I did was change computers!??! I tried that last time and it still didn't work, but oh well it worked now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had such a great time making lots of fun memories this summer and I'm glad you enjoyed the house in McCall. We really do love going up there when we get the chance, too! Happy Birthday tomorrow! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete