Monday, August 15, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

We had a full weekend. Friday night we went out to dinner with Steve and Carisa at Mickey Rays. It was delicious, but then Scott got really sick after due to the problems he has been having with gallstones. He really needs to get it taken care of, but he keeps putting it off hoping to just manage it through his diet. Saturday I got my hair done then I helped mom and dad freeze corn with Rosie, Teniele and all the kids until around 2pm. We did 100 quart bags and then I crashed until it was time to go to the adult meeting of Stake Conference. I really enjoyed it. The focus was on the family and helping to teach our children the gospel, which I so need to be better at. After the meeting we ran over to get Brandon for a few days.


Sunday I went to Stake Conference with Kacie and Brady since Scott wasn't feeling well and Brandon was pretty anxious. We then celebrated my birthday with a wonderful meal made by Mom. After we ate, it was so funny because I wanted to get some brownies while they were still hot with some ice cream and mom had to get a picture with a candle. So all by herself she sang Happy Birthday to me. It was so cute...thanks Mom! I love you!



I wanted to try to get a picture together since Brandon was home and you can see how well that went...lol


This one is my favorite because NO one is looking...


Brandon actually said "Happy Birthday" to me.


Kacie and Mckinley sporting their T-shirts that smell like smores and watermelon from Justice.

I love Kacie's new haircut.

It's not very often when we are all together...

Later in the evening we went into Scott's parents house to celebrate birthday's with Ron & Stacie. Wanda made a wonderful jello cake and we had fresh corn on the cob with tomatoes and cucumbers. It was very enjoyable.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a fun birthday...you got an awful lot squeezed into one day, too! I'm glad I got to see you for a short time on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete