Friday, October 21, 2011

i LOVE the fall!

I was having a hard day and feeling bad about Brady's new diagnosis and I really didn't feel like going anywhere once I got home from work. But the kids wanted to go to the Corn Maze in Ontario so we went and I was so glad we did. The kids had so much fun. Kacie has gone before but this was Brady and my first time in a corn maze, can you believe that.
We got through the maze pretty easy, but Brady didn't want anything to do with it once it got dark.



Brady loved the cow ride...it was fun!
We also enjoyed the hay ride...
and the kids loved the mini maze too!
I stayed with Taylor and Brady while the others went back to the corn maze in the dark.

Straw Mountain!








It was a fun night...nothing like hearing the sounds of children's laughter to brighten your mood.

3 comments:

  1. I would have HAPPILY stayed behind with Brady because I am not a fan of most things after dark! Mostly because I seriously can not see very well in the dark and I'm not a huge fan of mazes (other than on paper, that is...those I'm pretty good at!:) Glad you took a not-so-great-day and turned it into a fun day with your kiddos. I know they will always treasure those times that you do...and you're so good at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, and you didn't even call 911 for help... I laughed so hard when they reported on the news that a family called 911 because they got lost in a corn maze... Thank you for keeping a great family journal online... love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammy, I am glad you guys went and had a great time! You are such a fun mom! I wish we could have gone with you guys! We love you!!!

    ReplyDelete