Thursday, August 23, 2012

What a Weekend! (Aug 10-12)

I think I had my very first weekend alone since having kids. Mom still had the kids in Utah and Scott went Antelope hunting with his brothers in Southern Oregon Friday. I had Friday night and all day Saturday and Sunday by myself. So Friday night I started working on a slide show for Brady's birthday coming up in October. Saturday I didn't even get dressed I just continued my project that I knew would be hard to work on with Brady around and I didn't do any cleaning either. Sunday I went to church by myself and had to tell my primary classs it would be our last week as their teacher. It was really sad, I'm going to miss them. We had a lot of fun with our lesson and I made them cookies but they still wanted a jelly belly which started the first time we taught them and it stuck ever since. They all gave me a hug and told me they would miss me, but to come visit. It was cute!  I love these kids...


We made a really hard decision to start going to the Nyssa 1st ward so Kacie could have more friends that she is comfortable with at church. We really hated leaving the Owyhee Ward but I guess you do crazy things for your kids sometimes.
Ron had the tag and shot the Antelope...it wasn't the one he wanted but I think it is still nice, but what do I know.

Scott finally made it home around 3am Monday morning and the kids got home around 5pm that day.  Later in the evening Scott and Mom made me a delicious birthday dinner.  His parents and grandma came out for a little visit.  It was a nice birthday and a very relaxing weekend;)

No comments:

Post a Comment