Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Brady's Primary Program

Brady had his Primary Sacrament Program Sept 23rd.  I was so proud of him.  He did such a good job and memorized his part so well and sang all the songs.  When they had their first practise he tried to say he didn't know it but luckily since Scott and I teach the 4&5 year olds, I was able to remind him that he knew it and he did it.  For his part we had to come up with how he is preparing to be baptized.  This is what we came up with:

"I am preparing to be baptized by trying to be like Jesus.  I'm trying to love as He did, in all that I do and say.  I am trying to learn about His life and example by going to church, reading the scriptures and saying my prayers.  I know if I try to keep His commandments and be baptized, I can live with Him someday."

He said it with his eyes closed, but he did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment