Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Labor Day Weekend

Friday Aug 31 Brady went with me to work while Scott took Kacie to the Eye Doctor.  Yep she now has contacts and glasses.  Takes after me, I had to get glasses when I was in Middle School too!  I really like her glasses I'll have to get a picture later.

 We had quite the day at work and took in a lot of cash.
 Saturday we took the kids with us to Boise for our Anniversary.  We went to my favorite Cafe Rio and then to Subzero.  I had German chocolate ice cream.  I couldn't believe how it tasted like the real thing with the coconut, pecans and brownie bits.  It's so fun because they make the ice cream to order.  Brady had vanilla with sprinkles and white chocolate chips.  Scott had orange vanilla and Kacie had mint chocolate chip.  So good!
After church Steve took some pictures of Brady for me and so we got a couple of group shots.  We are just missing Brandon :(


 Sunday Kacie had fun catching up with her cousins.  I can't believe how they have all grown up!

Monday Scott went fishing with his brothers.  These two pictures crack me up...so proud of his little bass, lol! 

No comments:

Post a Comment