Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Everybody needs a Brady...

I have to remember some of the funny things Brady has said.  His little mind sees and hears everything so literally.  He doesn't understand sarcasm at all.  After we got home from Howie's baptism a few weekends ago, I noticed I lost one of my earrings and I said, "That stinks!"  and he said, "What smells?"  I couldn't stop laughing.  Too funny.

Also, Brady has had a thing for Tom Brady because he has the same name and one of his jersey's.  I told him yesterday that his team lost (because he fell asleep Sunday before it was over) and he couldn't figure out how they got lost.  Scott and I had to explain it several times to him that they weren't lost but they got beat in their football game.

Who knows what he will come up with next.

No comments:

Post a Comment