Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Another Busy Weekend

We had another busy weekend actually starting Thursday when Kacie had Mallory spend the night and then Friday Jocelyn and Mallory both spent the night.  Saturday morning Mom and I drove all the girls to Jocey's gymnastic meet in Twin Falls.  It was fun to watch Jocey but boy was it a long day.  We left around 10 a.m. and got home about 9:30 p.m.  Scott stayed home with Brady.  He has had to rest his back since he injured it on New Year's Eve.  It has taken it a while to heal.
Jocey just missed going to State by less than half a point.  She was pretty disappointed but we all still thought she did great.
Scott stayed home from church because of his back so I got Lori to help me with our class.  I thought they were so cute with their Prince and Princess crowns.  We talked about how we are all born from a King our Heavenly Father so that makes us all Prince and Princesses.

After church we went over to Ron and Stacie's to celebrate Wanda, Tyson and Ryan's birthdays.  We had yummy tacos and Scott and I made a yummy cake.  It was a red velvet cake with cheesecake pudding poked into it with cool whip and crushed Oreos on top.  It was so good.  It was a fun day.

We watched the Patriots win their game so of course Brady had to wear his Patriot jersey.

Brady is trying out Ryan's new birthday present.
Love this picture!
These two had way too much fun making funny pictures on Taylor's iPad.

This was the temperature today the 16th when I got to work at 9 a.m...
I'm so ready for some warmer weather.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if you will ever know how grateful we are for all of your support to our family! I think it is so cool that you took the time and effort to go see Jocey. Wish I got to be their with you to cheer her on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for coming to see me and take me! it really did mean a lot! thanks so much for all your support

    ReplyDelete