Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Our Busy Weekend

It started Friday night when we all went to Denny's to celebrate Teniele's 25th birthday.  Just before I got there I backed into a bunch of shopping charts that a Walmart employee was pushing.  I couldn't believe it because I know I looked and there was nothing behind me.  He must have been in my blind spot.  At least he was OK but I got a little scrap on the car which didn't make me too happy.

Saturday we hung out and did a little cleaning and then Scott took the kids to town and I got a little me time. Later in the evening we went to Howie's baptism which was really nice then we took the kids out to eat at KFC.

Sunday Scott and I got to meet our new Primary class.  We are teaching the CTR 4 class and we have 11 four year olds.  Boy was it a mad house.  It's going to be an interesting year.  We had them practice giving their testimonies and one little girl said she was grateful for her mom because she saved her from the sharks...too funny.  I asked her dad about it after church and he said they don't even have fish and that her imagination has no end.

After church we went to Tara and Tommy's house for a nice lunch to celebrate Howie's baptism.  We had a wonderful meal and enjoyed visiting with everyone.  Kacie went to a fireside later in the evening.

Today the 8th we found out that Kacie's Prograf levels were back up so that was a relief.  I'm so grateful to the power of fasting and prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment