Saturday, May 25, 2013

Class of 2013 - Brandon's Big Day

 Wow I can't believe this day has arrived!  So many mixed emotions, I have been a little cry baby the last few days.  It was a good thing that I was the one to walk with him otherwise I would have been in a puddle.
 Brandon's teacher Corey!
Brandon's buddy JD! He lived at the same home as Brandon until he moved into a more independent place.


 It was defiantly an answer to prayers.  Brandon did really well and never got too anxious or worked up.

 I thought it was really classy how he acknowledged the parents and the military in the arena.
The choir was beautiful!


These two seniors did an amazing job and were the only speakers which was nice.
 Mom said that her and Wanda were in tears when Brandon's class and crowd cheered as we walked across the stage.  I was really surprised at the reaction he got.  There are so many nice kids in his class.


This man is Mr. Montoya, the Senior Vice President.  He was super nice and was constantly asking me if I needed help with anything.


 Singing the school's Alma Mater


 Nice lady that works in Brandon's class.  I think her name was Jan.  I'm so bad at names.










 This couple has also worked in Brandon's class.  

After Brandon's graduation we went to Wendy's for lunch then Mom and Dad took Brandon to their house while we waited to see Brooke and Brittany's graduation from Eagle High School.



Such beautiful girls...so proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment