Sunday, June 30, 2013

Brandon's home!

Saturday I had to go to Nampa to hit the dollar flip flop sale at Old Navy for girls camp so I decided I would bring Brandon home for a couple of days.  Brady went with me and I couldn't believe how crazy it was at Old Navy.  I have never seen it like that before.  The check out line started at the back wall of the store and when I finally got to a cashier 25 minutes later, she informed me I was over my spending limit and if I wanted more I would have to go back to the end of the line.  I kept talking and trying to prove my case and she finally let me check out with my 21 pairs of flip flops.


Brandon and I had fun taking pictures and then all of a sudden he turned on me and tried to hit me.  I swear sometimes I think he has schizophrenia the way his personality changes.



Brady had a talk in Primary so Mom went to church with us so she could listen to his talk and then take Brandon home for us after.  Brady did a great job.  He spoke about baptism and shared a little bit about his baptism.  I was really proud of him.  I just had to help him with the hard words.
I made our primary class missionary name tags.  I think they really liked them.  It sure makes a difference in our class when we have five missing.  Pictured (LtoR) is Enrique Mendez, Caleb Woodruff, Natalie Beck, Abigail Schulthies, Branden Draper and Angel Aguilar.
It was fun to visit with Scott's Uncle Ralph and Aunt Kathy after church. 
I have been looking for a long time for something to display our Hard Rock Cafe pins and haven't found anything and so I finally made my own display box.  I think it turned out pretty good and now we can actually enjoy them on our bedroom wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment